Based in Krakow, Poland
Press / Business contact:
Archaica The Path Of Light
503 121 744
TwoMammoths is a very small independent game developer studio consisting of just two brothers: Piotr Turecki (programmer) and Marcin Turecki (artist). They are currently working on Archaica: The Path Of Light - the first commercial game of the TwoMammoths company.
In early 2013 Piotr started working part-time so that he could put more time into his own game’s engine (so far developed after hours) and bring it to working condition. Then an idea of a simple but polished puzzle game emerged... In the meantime Marcin was drawing first concepts in his spare time...They started working on the game in April 2014, and had a cool prototype ready after a month of very intense work. The game was presented at the Digital Dragons Conference in Cracow, Poland. Two months later, in July 2014 they started working full-time. Company name was invented only few months later, and TwoMammoths was formally founded in Feb 2015.
Archaica: The Path Of Light - 2016 Trailer YouTube
There are far more images available for TwoMammoths, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Archaica: The Path Of Light screenshot has been awarded Daily Deviation on DeviantArt" - Daily Deviation on Friday, December 09, 2016
- "Indie of the Year 2016 - TOP100 on IndieDB" - Indie of the Year 2016 contest
- "Archaica: The Path Of Light: Best game nomination" - WGK Conference, Gdansk, Poland, 2014
- "Archaica is a really fun puzzle game, and very beautiful. Great job, guys!"
- JOHN ROMERO on Twitter, JOHN ROMERO twitter
- "Indie games differ from one country to another. On the other hand examples can be spotted on the west as well as the east where a remarquable game is being created, thanks to massive labour input, by a small group of people joined by craving for “developing their own game”. Archaica: The Path of Light a puzzle game presented during the gaming event Poznan Game Arena in Poland, is without a doubt an example of this kind of piece of work."
- Masatoshi Tokuoka, 4Gamer.net (english translation), http://www.4gamer.net
- "Archaica: The Path Of Light – Pretty Laser Puzzling"
- Philippa Warr, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "[in Polish] Archaica: The Path Of Light - BETA"
- raistand, GRAmator
- "[in Polish] Let there be light. The world is coming to an end. But where modern mankind could panic, the ancients come prepared."
- Karfein, http://swiatgry.pl
- "[in Polish] Meet Archaica – logical beauty I met during Digital Dragons in Cracow.[…] Archaica allows us to become the Chosen One, who must save civilization from destruction, and do this by finding forgotten, ancient “path of light!"
- Jakub Wójcik, http://1ndieworld.com/
- "[in Polish] Archaica certainly isn’t a toy for sadomasochists that like to smell melting grey matter ( it is not Antichamber), instead pays respects to immortal classic. As I’ve mentioned before, Archaica is a niche game in the best possible way and therefore exclusive."
- Jacek Głowacki, http://gry.onet.pl/
- "[in Polish] […] everything make sense here and it’s hard to imagine this title failing gamers’ expectation."
- Mateusz “LordTyrranoos” Wieczorek, http://www.miastogier.pl
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Everything except art
Everything except code
Przemyslaw Hytros, Krystian Kofin, Pawel Szczyrbak, Grzegorz Wlodarski, Dawid Schatton, Krzysztof Zieba, Kacper Dobrzeniewski, Dorota Jedrzejak, Dominika Holcer, Mateusz Lewczuk
People who helped or are helping us on various parts of the project