Based in Krakow, Poland
Press / Business contact:
Archaica The Path Of Light
503 121 744
TwoMammoths is a game studio based in Poland, founded and developed by two brothers: Piotr Turecki - programmer and Marcin Turecki - artist. Archaica is the first commercial game from the brothers’ duo. The project development took 3 years. The game is based on a custom engine.
In early 2013 Piotr started working part-time so that he could put more time into his own game engine (so far developed after hours) and bring it to working condition. The engine was meant to help Piotr fulfill an idea which had been following him ever since college. The Idea to write his own computer games.Brothers started working together in April 2014 and had a cool prototype of the game ready after a month of very intense work. It was presented for the first time at the Digital Dragons Conference in Poland. Encouraged by the positive reception of the game, brothers started working on the project full-time two months later. Enthusiasm, typical to developers of indie games, has turned this initially simple idea into a serious, fast growing venture. Soon, brothers have realized this is a beginning of a much larger, complicated but at the same time fascinating adventure.
There are currently no trailers available for TwoMammoths. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for TwoMammoths, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Archaica: The Path Of Light screenshot has been awarded Daily Deviation on DeviantArt" - Daily Deviation on Friday, December 09, 2016
- "Indie of the Year 2016 - TOP100 on IndieDB" - Indie of the Year 2016 contest
- "Archaica: The Path Of Light: Best game nomination" - WGK Conference, Gdansk, Poland, 2014
- "Archaica is a really fun puzzle game, and very beautiful. Great job, guys!"
- JOHN ROMERO on Twitter, JOHN ROMERO twitter
- "Indie games differ from one country to another. On the other hand examples can be spotted on the west as well as the east where a remarquable game is being created, thanks to massive labour input, by a small group of people joined by craving for “developing their own game”. Archaica: The Path of Light a puzzle game presented during the gaming event Poznan Game Arena in Poland, is without a doubt an example of this kind of piece of work."
- Masatoshi Tokuoka, 4Gamer.net (english translation), http://www.4gamer.net
- "Archaica: The Path Of Light – Pretty Laser Puzzling"
- Philippa Warr, Rock Paper Shotgun
Archaica is a simple puzzle project, which has some of the most amazing tech behind it. It's based on a custom engine, which was actually done by one guy. The studio behind this project is two brothers plus freelancers. Quite a beautiful sight.
- Kirill Tokarev, 80 Level via facebook comment
Team & Repeating Collaborator
Everything except art
Everything except code
Przemyslaw Hytros, Krystian Kofin, Pawel Szczyrbak, Grzegorz Wlodarski, Dawid Schatton, Krzysztof Zieba, Mateusz Lewczuk
People who helped or are helping us on various parts of the project