Based in Krakow, Poland
Archaica: The Path Of Light is a visually stunning puzzle game with lasers and mirrors, that enraptures gamers not only with finely designed levels, but also with an interesting storyline.In this game we become the Chosen One from the nation that believes walking the legendary Path of Light will save the world from impending disaster. We revive ancient mechanisms, explore secrets of an ancient civilization, and discover the true destiny of The Path along the way through extraordinary realms.
Archaica: The Path Of Light is our first game. It has been developing since April 2014. For more see: TwoMammoths history
- An extraordinary atmosphere of an ancient and unknown civilization
- Interesting and unique puzzles
- Ancient artifacts and secrets waiting to discover
- More details can be found on the game’s page: Archaica: The Path Of Light
Archaica: The Path Of Light - 2016 Trailer YouTube
There are currently no screenshots available for Archaica: The Path Of Light. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Archaica: The Path Of Light screenshot has been awarded Daily Deviation on DeviantArt" Daily Deviation on Friday, December 09, 2016
- "Indie of the Year 2016 - TOP100 on IndieDB" Indie of the Year 2016 contest
- "Archaica: The Path Of Light: Best game nomination" WGK Conference, Gdansk, Poland, 2014
- "Archaica is a really fun puzzle game, and very beautiful. Great job, guys!"
- JOHN ROMERO on Twitter, JOHN ROMERO twitter
- "Indie games differ from one country to another. On the other hand examples can be spotted on the west as well as the east where a remarquable game is being created, thanks to massive labour input, by a small group of people joined by craving for “developing their own game”. Archaica: The Path of Light a puzzle game presented during the gaming event Poznan Game Arena in Poland, is without a doubt an example of this kind of piece of work."
- Masatoshi Tokuoka, 4Gamer.net (english translation), http://www.4gamer.net
- "Archaica: The Path Of Light – Pretty Laser Puzzling"
- Philippa Warr, Rock Paper Shotgun
- "[in Polish] Archaica: The Path Of Light - BETA"
- raistand, GRAmator
- "[in Polish] Let there be light. The world is coming to an end. But where modern mankind could panic, the ancients come prepared."
- Karfein, http://swiatgry.pl
- "[in Polish] Meet Archaica – logical beauty I met during Digital Dragons in Cracow.[…] Archaica allows us to become the Chosen One, who must save civilization from destruction, and do this by finding forgotten, ancient “path of light!"
- Jakub Wójcik, http://1ndieworld.com/
- "[in Polish] Archaica certainly isn’t a toy for sadomasochists that like to smell melting grey matter ( it is not Antichamber), instead pays respects to immortal classic. As I’ve mentioned before, Archaica is a niche game in the best possible way and therefore exclusive."
- Jacek Głowacki, http://gry.onet.pl/
- "[in Polish] […] everything make sense here and it’s hard to imagine this title failing gamers’ expectation."
- Mateusz “LordTyrranoos” Wieczorek, http://www.miastogier.pl
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
TwoMammoths is a very small independent game developer studio consisting of just two brothers: Piotr Turecki (programmer) and Marcin Turecki (artist). They are currently working on Archaica: The Path Of Light - the first commercial game of the TwoMammoths company.
More information on TwoMammoths, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Archaica: The Path Of Light Credits
Everything except art
Everything except code
Przemyslaw Hytros, Krystian Kofin, Pawel Szczyrbak, Grzegorz Wlodarski, Dawid Schatton, Krzysztof Zieba, Kacper Dobrzeniewski, Dorota Jedrzejak, Dominika Holcer, Mateusz Lewczuk
People who helped or are helping us on various parts of the project